Sunday, March 6, 2011

Haul: Super Chic (I think) Aldo Ring!

I went shopping with my brother. We randomly decided to check out Aldo.
I actually went in with a bold statement choker necklace in mind, but instead i found the coolest ring I have ever seen!!!

and of coz. being Glamouraholic, I had to have it!
(despite my brother commented on how much this looks like a brace for fractures. lol

anyways, since i love my new ring so much, i decided to share it!!!
Below are just a couple shots of me wearing it. 





PS. I also got one Aldo nude nail polish and that would be the nail color i was wearing in the bottom 2 pictures (the top two are China Glaze Classic Camel). Pleasantly surprised!!! I must admit for $5 dollars a bottle and from Aldo I was not expecting too much, but honestly their polish are pretty good. I had to have this only because I have not yet found the perfect nude! (so far this one from Aldo I think I am pretty satisfied!). It is opaque within 1 to two coats. easy to apply, no streaks. dry with a decent speed and stays shiney (as you seen on my fingers. I was not wearing a top coat!!)
Would I buy it again? Do recommend it?        Absolutely!
Grab it if you see one!! Fabulous polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment